Monday, April 27, 2009

Angels' Blood Review


Plot: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Characters: 9.5/10
Writing: 8.5/10
Romance/Passion: 8/10
Cover(bonus): 4/5
Score: 46/50 +4= 50

Plot:
The story started a little slow but got a lot stronger as it went along. Even though most of the action was toward the end of the book I was still glued to the pages wanting to hear more about the characters. I LOVED the ending and totally did not see it coming. This story line has so much potential and I can't wait to see which way she takes it.

Originality:
This story line was very different than what I have read before. I was so intrigued by stories behind the Angels and the Guild Hunters. I just love the world that Nalini has created and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

Characters:
The characters in this book where great. Elena was strong and stubborn. But she was sometimes too stubborn and I wanted to smack some sense into her. Raphael was a dark, sensual, kick-butt hero but was also kind hearted deep down. Not to mention he was hotness with wings..lol.

Writing:
This was my first Nalini Singh's book but I was overall happy with the writing. Sometimes I got frustrated with the little hints she inserted about their past that would through me off. I would have loved a little more from the love scenes but they were still steamy.

Cover:
The cover was what made me pick up this book. The platinum blond with the innocent looking face caught my attention and I loved how she was looking up into the sky.

Read an excerpt HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment